KOHLER K-965-AK-CP Purist Single Function Katalyst Showerhead Save 25% Off

KOHLER K-965-AK-CP Purist Single Function Katalyst Showerhead, Polished Chrome
  • Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
  • Strong, geometric lines offer contemporary appeal
  • MasterClean sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
  • Air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow

The first time I ordered one of these, I loved the full body spray pattern. It''s really luxurious.

However the water pressure when limited to 2.5gpm is not sufficient to provide a good shower given the fact that this thing has 72 sprays. There was no obvious way to remove the 2.5gpm flow restrictor, and when I called Kohler, they said it was fixed and couldn''t be removed, so I sent it back.

I then did some research, and figured out how to solve the problem. You can remove the water filter (metal gauze with black ring around it), then you will see the permanent water filter (a green disk). You can then take a power drill and drill through the green disk to create a free flow of water. Use a vacuum to make sure you get all the debris out to prevent it clogging the head.

After this modification, I tried the shower head and the spray was stronger. The shower now was one of the best I have had, and certainly the strongest given the water pressure in most modern houses.

After modification this shower head delivers, a strong, luxurious and full body spray that will leave you satisfied. A great product, that requires small modfication due to our big brother government.

Buy KOHLER K-965-AK-CP Purist Single Function Katalyst Showerhead Now

I recently finished remodeling my shower area and removed the 1960''s plastic wall tiles to then put up ceramic tiles. I wanted to keep the existing Kohler fixtures for hot and cold and also the faucet because they were solidly built and quite hefty because of the metal construction with chrome finish. The faucet outlet must weight at least 5 pounds! However, I wanted to update and upgrade the showerhead.

In my search for a new showerhead to go well with my tile color (a sort of streak lined marbled black) I knew I wanted to stay with Kohler...but the design had to be basic to go with my 1960ish era fixtures.....and this model fit the bill!

The only reason why I rated it four stars instead of 5 is because I was under the assumption it would be of metal construction with a chrome finish. I guess because of potential weight issues hanging off the shower arm, a larger faced shower head cannot be 100%solid metal...but at least the chrome ring or something could be metal to give the impression of a piece which doesn''t feel so fragile when moving it? Please forgive my ignorance on the matter on what things cost now a day or what key words I should be entering into my search to ensure the showerhead would be of all metal construction. This unit is a chrome finished plastic.

...a great looking... chrome finished plastic :)

Read Best Reviews of KOHLER K-965-AK-CP Purist Single Function Katalyst Showerhead Here

Just installed this showerhead and I love it. This feels very luxurious. (We have great water pressure in our condo regardless so couldn''t really comment on how this showerhead performed re: that aspect.) So far, I''m really happy with this purchase.

Want KOHLER K-965-AK-CP Purist Single Function Katalyst Showerhead Discount?

When I first tried this shower head I was in a hotel in Calgary Alberta and was pretty impressed with the volume of water and the pressure. So I took a picture with my iphone and when I arrived home I researched it on the internet. I found the exact same model on Amazon and ordered it. I''ve had the shower head for over a month now and my wife and I love it. I would recommend this shower head to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment