Pentek CCBC-10 Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridge

Pentek CCBC-10 Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridge, 9-3/4'' x 2-7/8'', 1 Micron
  • Reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and commercial drinking water
  • Nominal filtration rating of 1 micron
  • Coconut-based carbon block media with polyolefin pre-filter and polyethylene outer netting
  • Initial pressure drop of 3.3 psi at a flow rate of 1 gpm
  • Temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C)

This is my first & last time ordering water filters on AMAZON.

I ordered 2 coconut filters & all 2 came with punctured whole (by knife) both identical holes on the same side. Why I assumed it was by knife? Well, it''s not me but my boyfriend, who is an expert LOL.

He sad that it''s too obvious, that there is no way it was made by nail,of fingernail,coz both are absolutely identical with marks left on rubber gaskets on both filters.

PS

I just checked all reviews ,once more, & found more customers, who described same issue with punctured holes.

For whatever reason they did this , they have to explain:

either this to prolong shelf life, easier to pull out of the case,or they hate Yankees... LOL.

----Ether way it must be clarified,coz I''m waiting for them to verify is it safe to install !!!!!????----

Buy Pentek CCBC-10 Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Now

I was an industrial engineer doing water systems and learned to trust the Pentek brand. I am glad to find these available for residential or homeowner use. They are of high (industrial) quality.

Read Best Reviews of Pentek CCBC-10 Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Here

The product itself is great. I don''t recommend buying this from amazon as they can''t get one shipped to you without the factory sealed plastic wrapper being torn. I don''t want to install a filter, which has potentially been contaminated, into a reverse osmosis system for 6 months in room temperature water and let the bacteria and or contaminants multiply for my family''s consumption. In the future, I will just have to let myself get taken advantage of at my local plumbing supplier and pay twice as much to get the same filter that has remained factory sealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment