Watts 500113 4-Stage 50GPD Manifold Reverse Osmosis Residential System Save 29% Off

Watts 500113 4-Stage 50GPD Manifold Reverse Osmosis Residential System
  • Reduces Chlorine taste and odor, Arsenic, Lead, Perchlorate, Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and more
  • Nitrate Reduction
  • 4 Stages of Filtration
  • NSF Certified
  • High production 50GPD membrane

What can I say, I love this Reverse Osmosis Water treatment system, I admit after reading some bad reviews of this product, I was very skeptical of this brand, customers seemed to complain about water leaks, have had no problems with the system it makes great tasting water and there is no maintenance or upkeep whatsoever, like I had with my last reverse osmosis brand system that this one replaced, and the water was not as good tasting water as this system makes, even though my last system was very old and was a two stage whereas this one is four stage, more cleaning and filtering with this system than my other system, my father in law has the same brand of reverse osmosis and is very happy with it, his is much older of course, but still very happy with it, The Watts premiere however does do alot of running due to refilling the tank and cleaning the system all at once, but does not last very long, only until the tank is filled with clean fresh water, I am very happy and delighted with this purchase.

Buy Watts 500113 4-Stage 50GPD Manifold Reverse Osmosis Residential System Now

So far I have been unable to use the unit because it leaks. Out of the box the unit was mostly assembled, that was good. The instructions could have been less confusing but I got it fully assembled. Time to turn water on to the unit, after taking a will to fill I started finding leaks. Thinking surely it was something I had done, I called an expert to straiten out what I had done. He found two of the quick connects, that were part of the main body to be defective. He said that I had two choices, either return the unit or drill out the connection and tap the hole to recieve a differant type of connection.................... If you are not a plumber or a handyman, buy a nicer RO system..................

Read Best Reviews of Watts 500113 4-Stage 50GPD Manifold Reverse Osmosis Residential System Here

I purchased the WP5-50 and went through three months of hell before throwing it in the trash! First, the hissing noise had to be solved by Watts sending me a bypass for the system. Thirty days later, the system quit. I paid someone to test my water pressure. I had Watts to send me a replacement shut off valve. Finally, I paid $18 to have it shipped back to Watts to be repaired and was told that I needed to replace all of the filters and the membraine because something in my water or the water pressure had clogged up the filters (it had only been in use 60 days). I am now waiting for the system to be mailed back to me so that I can put it in the trash. I will never buy a Watts product again in my life. $235 down the drain! (no pun intended)

Want Watts 500113 4-Stage 50GPD Manifold Reverse Osmosis Residential System Discount?

The filters in this system are great, 2 carbon stages, one sediment stage and the reverse osmosis membrane are all you need for a water-filter system at home. The housing is sturdy, the hoses are standard HDPE and the fittings should work just fine. The pressure range at which the system works is yet to be determined however. Water keeps leaking from the housing sealed joints (not the hose fittings) consistently, at any operating pressure.

The manual I received was for a different system, though I was able to download the actual instructions for mine off the web.

I installed the system and observed leaks from both the faucet outlet and the tank hose. I cut the hoses again in case they were not flat-ended and tightened everything in the system. Same outcome. I then disassembled the entire system and cleaned every filter and housing, then used water soluble lubricant for the large o-rings and inspected every small gasket in the inlets/outlets. Still leaking form the same places.

I called the technical support and waited for 40 minutes listening to the repetitive "your call is important to us..." then decided it is much faster to return the filter back. Amazon even scheduled a pickup for the package!

I recommend you not to buy this system and consider other similarly-capable but different brand water filter setup for your home.

Kudos to Amazon, and a big, fat boo for Watts -I''ve heard their filters are great when they actually work. Definitely disappointing.

Save 29% Off

I''ve been using this unit for about 3 months and there is no way it will produce 50 gallons per day, 1 gallon per hour at best !!! Water tastes great. Hooked up the ice maker to it, had to adjust the ice cube size because it''s low pressure now. Now I have mostly clear ice cubes.

I told the attorney general'' office and they said "this is clearly false advertising and they should remedy the situation, tell them to. If we get a few more complaints, we''ll start a class action law suit!"

Well Watts, what are you going to do about it ?

It seems to me like you owe me another unit !

0 comments:

Post a Comment