Mr. Coffee WF10 Water Filter

Mr. Coffee WF10 Water FilterExactly the same as the one that comes with the current Mr. Coffee drip coffee makers, so it obviously does its job just as well.

Just keep in mind, if all you''re looking for is a replacement filter, you don''t need to pay for the whole filter housing here. You can get the Mr. Coffee WFF 6PK MR. COFFEE Water Filter Replacement 6pk for much cheaper per unit, and reuse the housing that came with your coffee maker.

Well, my review will be short. I love the filter. I have actually gotten compliments on my coffee, which is nothing special. But I believe the clean filtered water is a big part of that. My only negative about this would be of my own doing. After I purchased the filter replacement here, I found it at target for half of what I paid. That''s ok though, convenience is sometimes costly.

Buy Mr. Coffee WF10 Water Filter Now

I bought several of these as several people at work have a Mr Coffee brewer that these fit. We were happy to get them and they were making great coffee. I also saw that you can get replacement filters that insert into the frames. I located several stores that had packs of two replacement filters. However, when I tried the REPLACEMENT filters (Product #WFF) I had a huge problem with them.

The original filter that you see here, the #WF10 model is both a frame and filter. The filter disc has a whitish color to it and it works great.

Then I bought some of the WFF replacement filters to save a bit of money. They have a deeper grayish color. And surprise the hot water from the coffee maker does NOT make it through the filter fast enough to brew a proper cup of coffee.

For several days I couldn''t figure out why the coffee was so weak. I kept adding more coffee and still... weak coffee... Finally it dawned on me, I had been using one of the WFF replacement filters. I switched it out right away for another WF-10 filter and voila, great coffee.

I even called Mr. Coffee at 1-800 number and they apologized for my experience and shipped me out two WF10s (filter and frame). So if you try the WFF replacement filter disks and they brew POOR coffee, stick to the WF10 model with the whitish filter disc.

I think that Sunbeam or whomever owns Mr. Coffee switched to some new filter material in the WFF replacement discs and it does a horrible job as it does not let the hot water through fast enough to brew the coffee correctly.

Additonal info:

Sunbeam/Mr Coffee support just told me they have a subscribe program, you get 3 WF-10''s every 3 months, net cost $10, and they don''t charge you for shipping. Decent deal if you''re looking for using these on a regular basis.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Coffee WF10 Water Filter Here

This was a request for our office kitchen. The team seems pleased with the product.

Want Mr. Coffee WF10 Water Filter Discount?

Maxwell house vanilla coffee combined with a black and decker smart-brew plus coffee maker makes a great cup of coffee! I ran into this water filter at walmart and purchased it, used scissors and carefully trimmed the three edges of the water filter holster and make a custom fit. Works great. Nice to know the water is nice and clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment