G. T. Water Prod. MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger

G. T. Water Prod. MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger
  • Exclusively for 1.6 gallon toilets
  • Funnel nose ensures perfect fit
  • Made of super-strong polyethylene
  • Fits all toilet bowls
  • Will not skid - More plunge per push

Some of the bowl designs on many of the new low 1.6 / 1.28 gallon (or less) toilets cause problems for regular plungers. The exit hole is elongated and there are pressure assist holes where water helps push the waste out (preventing a good plunger seal). This is great for flushing power , but not for plunger use. I installed 3 new Kohler Cimmaron toilets and found this out the hard way. This plunger fits better down into the exit hole and provides improved pressure to clear the clog. It does a much better job than a round conventional plunger. It''s seal could be improved so I cut the end off at an angle so it would seal better, which helped. It''s made from a (not so attractive) semi-hard black plastic and quite large so you most likely won''t be leaving out in plain view for your guests to see. An improved design should be white in color and have the seal area made out of rubber instead of plastic. So far I haven''t found anything else that works better so if your having problems with new toilet clogs I would recommend giving this unit a try.

Buy G. T. Water Prod. MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger Now

This thing clears the pipes! You have to use it a little differently. Instead of pumping it, let it expand fully between pushes. Chances are you''ll only have to push it once or twice and the clog will be clear.

Read Best Reviews of G. T. Water Prod. MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger Here

Excellent fit for the toilet in my house. This type works perfectly for a toilet with a recessed outlet. Very happy with the purchase.

Want G. T. Water Prod. MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger Discount?

This plunger does the job. Unclogs hard stools that often plug my toilet. Works better than a standard plunger.

Let me start by saying that I have the newer Kohler Class 5 flush toilets, and while they generally flush very well, when they do plug, they are a problem because the toilet hole is not round it is square. This prevents round traditional plungers from sealing on the drain properly and forcing or sucking the clog sufficiently to clear any but the simplest clogs.

I have had this plunger as my primary use plunger for about two years now. I bought it because my nephew pooped in one of my toilets a couple years ago and it took me two days to get the clog cleared with my old plunger.

Well, he did it again last night and I could not get the mess cleared with this plunger. It was a soupy crap mess, and the fact that this plunger was not getting the job done was only half the problem. The other parts of the problem were as follows:

1. The bellows hold so much paper, poop, and toilet water, that it makes a mess just getting the thing out of the toilet. I nearly vomited.

2. The handle screws into the bellows/plunger and seal the hole at the top of the plunger. When this begins to come unscrewed, the seal is lost. Not only is the seal lost, but when forcing down on the plunger, the contents of the plunger is forced spraying out the top. Not only that, but now you have to re-screw the handle back into the plunger which I attempted to do by simply twisting the handle without grasping the plunger for obvious reasons.

In the end, I gave up with this one and got the old one out and eventually cleared the clog.

I have now ordered the Neiko Power Plunger and will let you know how that works out next time the Nephew visits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment