Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe Save 34% Off

Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, BlackNeeded to replace my broken carafe and couldn''t match my Cuisinart model number to their website. Cuisinart''s Customer Service (1-800-726-0190)confirmed that my ''club'' version (marked Model CBC4400 on bottom)sold previously at Costco matches with this DCC-2200 carafe. Similar carafe price between Cuisinart and Amazon, but I chose Amazon with Prime shipping. Perfect fit, so my coffee maker is back in service.

Bought this as a replacement for a broken carafe. Works well and we love the coffee maker itself. Knocking a star off for the higher price.

Buy Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe Now

no, wait, just what i needed (coffee), a replacement carafe. had problems with an online warehouse waited a week before i was told it hadn''t even been ordered yet. Amazon was fast & efficient. TY!

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe Here

I was very fortunate that Amazon had this product in stock. The carafe arrived very quickly, faster than I had expected! The carafe is not a generic it is the real thing so it is a perfect fit. The only thing that could make it any better is if Cuisinart would come out with an unbreakable replacement!

Want Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe Discount?

I accidentally melted the handle of our original carafe and was hoping we wouldn''t have to replace the entire (expensive) coffee maker because of my dumb mistake. Luckily, I found this replacement carafe and it is as good as new!

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment