Buy Bona® Hardwood Floor Cleaner Gallon Pre-Mixed Now
Love this product. It works great on the hardwood floor. Works great with the Rubbermaid microfiber mop I use it with. Like it..Read Best Reviews of Bona® Hardwood Floor Cleaner Gallon Pre-Mixed Here
Great cleaner, only one I will use on my newly replaced hardwood floors. It was the only cleaner that my hardwood floor expert said he would ever use. It works great!!Want Bona® Hardwood Floor Cleaner Gallon Pre-Mixed Discount?
I tried another hardwood floor cleaner & wasn''t happy with it, so I called the manufacturer of my new hardwood floor & they recommended Bona. I purchased a gallon of the cleaner that came with a free 22 oz spray. I had been cleaning on my hands & knees with rags & did get a decent result, but it was too much work! So I recently purchased the Bona mop with a dusting pad & cleaning pad at my local hardware store. Finding the mop with pads without a bottle of cleaner worked great for me because I already had the gallon.I used the mop today & love the results! In my opinion this is a great product. I called Bona to make sure I was supposed to ''wet'' the cleaning pad because I thought I should never use water on my floor. I reached someone right away, which is unusual when calling an 800 help line! and it was very helpful she assured me that I could lightly dampen the pad & rinse it out as needed, this wasn''t too much water for my floor. The end result was a natural shine & my floor really does look clean!


0 comments:
Post a Comment