Overall, this was a good coffee maker for the price (I think I paid around $10 on sale at my local store). Had I paid more for it, I would be unhappy about the short life span (less than a year). But, since I''ve used it to make at least 1 pot of coffee each day I guess I''ve gotten my money''s worth. If you can get it cheap enough, then go ahead and buy it, just know the life expectancy may not be as long as you had hoped.
43501 Coffeemaker by PROCTOR SILEX Save 28% Off
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, June 23, 2013
Overall, this was a good coffee maker for the price (I think I paid around $10 on sale at my local store). Had I paid more for it, I would be unhappy about the short life span (less than a year). But, since I''ve used it to make at least 1 pot of coffee each day I guess I''ve gotten my money''s worth. If you can get it cheap enough, then go ahead and buy it, just know the life expectancy may not be as long as you had hoped.

0 comments:
Post a Comment