DELONGHI DCF212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker Save 35% Off

DELONGHI DCF212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee MakerI have had my share of coffee makers over the years and this one is by far my favorite. I love the front filling design. The tray swings out for BOTH water and grounds, so I can easily keep this in one place on the counter top. When placed on the the counter under overhead cabinets (normally a dark spot in my kitchen) this design is stellar. It''s easy to see how much water you''ve filled. I program the timer and have coffee waiting when I wake up in the morning. It''s a simple, straightforward, efficient design. It doesn''t take up more space than it needs to and the coffee is hot and brewed just right. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to a friend. Oh, there is a "warming" tray on the top for your coffee mugs that I always forget to use. The coffee is HOT so I never need the extra boost from a warm mug, but it''s a cute idea.

I bought two of these; one for myself and one for a family member. Both of them leak, one to the point of being unusable. It seems the tab that hangs down in the back that stops the dripping coffee when the carafe is pulled out, isn''t secure so it leaks if the carafe isn''t pushed hard up against it.

I also agree with another review that the brewing is very weak. I have also had to up the amount of coffee I use to get a decent strength cup of coffee.

Lastly, what''s with the Aroma brewing feature?! It takes at least 20 minutes to get a SINGLE cup of coffee with that setting! LOL!

I really like the DeLonghi brand and have used DeLonghi coffeemakers for years, but this is a sad disappointment.

Buy DELONGHI DCF212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker Now

I purchased this machine in 10/2008--less than four months ago.

ProsThe design is wonderful.

Cons--It''s going in this week''s trash because it leaks and has been leaking for the past month. It''s reached a point where I''m concerned that the carafe will break. It takes a tremendous amount of coffee to get a decent full-bodied cup and that is on the aroma cycle. It takes forever to make a pot of coffee and even longer if you use the aroma cycle--more than 15 minutes on the aroma cycle.

Read Best Reviews of DELONGHI DCF212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker Here

We purchased the 12-cup front load Delonghi a few months ago. While the front-load design feature is fantastic, we have not been happy with the taste of the coffee. No matter how finely we grind the beans, the coffee always seems to taste weak. In order to get the taste to an appropriate strength we have to increase the ratio of grounds-to-water to around 1.33 scoops to 1 cup of water, which is much more than what was required from our older Krups maker. Alas, we may have to resort to our old machine and trade in convenience for taste. Too bad, because the front-load design is great for storing on the kitchen counter underneath low-hanging cabinets.

Want DELONGHI DCF212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker Discount?

I KNOW....some of you had already listed that the coffee did not "get hot enough"...I did see that before I bought it at Target. I just really LOVED the front access the way you put the water in, etc. We must keep our maker under a cabinet and we have very little counter space. This did not have any water filtration system but we went ahead and purchased one for the kitchen faucet. (oh well guess me needed one) keeping that.

OKAY the cup warmer on top is so neat and does work.....but at only 900watts NOT HOT ENOUGH coffee...!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought some of you who stated this before on this site might have been used to STARBUCKS and MCDonalds piping hot coffee and maybe you really did not know what you were talking about.

We are hooked on Coffeemate creamer (liquid) original so putting in cool creamer from the fridge did not help the matter at all!!!

PLEASE DeLonghi FIX THIS PROBLEM AND WARM IT UP I promised I will buy it!!-Until then it has been returned!!!

So sad in the South... :(

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment