Woodeze 5SS-CS-3W ChimneySaver Water Base Repell Save 25% Off

Woodeze 5SS-CS-3W ChimneySaver Water Base Repell - 3 gal.I was amazed at how easy it was to apply this sealer to my chimney. It took all of 30 minutes to do the two coats recommended and I only used about a half gallon. The product has a 10 year warranty which is reassuring. The only problem is that the smallest quantity I could buy was 3 gallons, so I''ll have enough to do my chimney for the next 50 years. If I live that long.

This product really works. I am a rooofing contractor and I had a leaky stone chimney. Once we apply the product, it seal the chimney from water coming in. It is a must buy, even on masonary walls. The vender mailed it fast.

Buy Woodeze 5SS-CS-3W ChimneySaver Water Base Repell Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment