Whink Coffee Maker Cleaner, 3 Count, 10 Ounce Save 84% Off

Whink Coffee Maker Cleaner, 3 Count, 10 OunceWe have issues with hard water and our coffee maker constantly slowing down. Up until now I have always used vinegar but it hasn''t worked all l that great. The 3 pack of this coffee maker cleaner went on sale at a great price so I decided to get some. I have only used this once so far but I do think it helped speed up the brewing process. My only complaint is that it requires a few rinses by brewing plain water. The whole process can take hours because you don''t want to overwhelm the machine with constant repeated brewing, but you have to because this product is toxic to people. I will continue to use this monthly as recommended an update this review as needed.

We''ve tried both vinegar and CLR to clean our coffee maker with limited success. After trying Whink we were thoroughly impressed with how well it worked. It immediately removed calcium build-ups where CLR did not.

Buy Whink Coffee Maker Cleaner, 3 Count, 10 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment