My old Hoover Floormate 2800 had lost suction and I discovered that the squeegee on the nozzle had pretty much disintegrated. GoVacuum''s service was great and the replacement squeegee arrived in a couple of days. The squeegee is easily replaceable and is held by three easy-to-remove screws. Once installed, the cleaner began sucking up the water as it had when it was new. My cleaner model is very old and no longer available, but this squeegee fit perfectly. In general, replacing parts is cheap, easy, and much better for the environment!Replacing the squegee is a easy fix--undo 3 screws to remove it from the housing, slide the new one into place, replace the screws. Makes a floor cleaner that is several years old work like new again.Buy Squeegee for Hoover FloorMate H3000 59177047 Now
After years of use, I noticed my floormate stopped picking up the water. Didn''t know why. Then noticed this rubber gasket was torn. Was an easy fix and inexpensive. Great that Amazon sells the replacement parts. Love my floormate for my hardwood floors.Read Best Reviews of Squeegee for Hoover FloorMate H3000 59177047 Here
Arrived on time, installed very easily it works, the machine is back to cleaning the floorsIt fit perfectly. I am now able to return cleaning my wood floors without leaving them extra damp. So happy I checked here instead of driving all around town and not finding it

0 comments:
Post a Comment