The Kenmore 46-9010(3pk)-Compatible Refrigerator water filter is a great product and @ a great price for a 3-pk. The water taste clean and fresh like it is suppose to. I recommend this product and this company again. thx.I wished that I would of known about this product years ago, just to think of all the money that I have spent over 9 years at Sears. When this product works just the same for a much better value.Buy Kenmore 46-9010 (3-PACK) Now
Works as advertised and these are easy to install. I''ve ordered other filters like these and they seem to work good also.Read Best Reviews of Kenmore 46-9010 (3-PACK) Here
Less than half the price of the same product from Sears. The filters work exactly as advertised and last just as longWant Kenmore 46-9010 (3-PACK) Discount?
This were shpped on time and package fine.The filters are better than the PUR filters I used before. We have well water and used to have some particles, not now, the water is crystal clear.
Lasting ok so far....we will see.


0 comments:
Post a Comment