Our sinks and bathtubs get clogged often with hair. This does the job every time, with one application. Really great product.It dissolves things like hair.But don''t try it in standing kitchen sink water, it won''t cut through food. The only thing that happened was it sat all night stinking up my house. Then I had to manually remove the clog by removing the pipes and cleaning them out, the whole time thinking about the stinky chemicals I was being exposed to.
Buy Drano Max Gel, Clog Remover Now
This is perfect for sinks that gets clogged. I always keep a bottle in stock, and buying from amazon really helps avoid lugging it from the store.My drain was clogged, so I went to Walgreens and bought this product. I poured some of it in my drain, it is no longer clogged. I am satisfied.Bathtub took 2 hrs to drain, caused most likely by trapped hair. I dragged out what I could reach with needlenose pliers, then with that flexible plastic strip with hooks. But most of the clog was too far down to snag. Nothing I tried worked neither a plunger or baking soda and vinegar or compressed air, and I would have had to dissemble the drain to get a snake down it. I had given up and almost decided to pay the whacking cost of a plumber when I thought to try Drano. It worked like a charm and cleared the clog in less than half an hour. This is an excellent product and did not damage the pipes or the bathtub. Try it before calling a plumber.

0 comments:
Post a Comment