Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack)

Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter, 3 PackThe taste of water is strong in the beginning but then it subsides. Very economical replacement for bottled water. Overall rating very good.

While the filter is a bit slow, the result is good and we no longer have to schlep bottles or have bottling service use our drive way as storage facility for water bottles.

The taste or rather lack of taste is perfect.

Buy Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Now

First of all, these came in plastic bag instead of regular Cuisinart Box. Since I have used these filters many times, I thought it was odd. I, then soaked in water as usual (15 min. or so). When I took it out of water, black water came out of the filter. This never happened before. I, then let the water through (in the sink) for about 1/2 hour or so, to make sure clean water will be going through. I, then placed it in the tank. Water will not go through. Next day, I have noticed about 1/2 of top water went through. Then stoped again. I have returned all three to Amazon.com. Since, these did not come in the regular Cuisinart box, I am not sure if it''s real. We are talking about drinking water here. I am ordering from the Cuisinart to avoid fake filter.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Here

Loved it from day one. These filters are better than bottled waters. Reliable and taste as good as bottled waters.

Want Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Discount?

I would recommend to anyone!!! Much cheaper than buying water bottles and the convenience of having this on the counter for cold water anytime is priceless!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment