Tupperware New Classic Sheer 1-gallon Gal. Pitcher Save 59% Off

Tupperware New Classic Sheer 1-gallon Gal. PitcherMy mom had this style a long,long time ago and ive always liked it cause it would not spill out if dropped off the table. I realley like this color and the sturdyness of the handle. I will have it for life.

The lid does not work for me. I have tried two separate pitchers now and both have the same issue. When the button is pushed, the top and bottom of lid separate. The top comes up, and the bottom remains stuck in the pitcher and needs to be dug out. We had an older version of this pitcher growing up, and never had any problem, so I was looking forward to getting it. Thinking I was doing something wrong I had a few houseguests try to use it as well, and each experienced the same problem. Very disappointed. I called Tupperware corporate to ask and they said the pitcher is defective, but twice in a row? It seems like a design problem. Does this really work for other people?

Buy Tupperware New Classic Sheer 1-gallon Gal. Pitcher Now

This pitcher looks just like in the pictures. It was shipped and arrived by that date promised. Just what we wanted.

Read Best Reviews of Tupperware New Classic Sheer 1-gallon Gal. Pitcher Here

I''ts the little things that can really drive you crazy! Well, nothing about this pitcher drives me crazy! It seals great, has a large capacity, is a stone-ax simple pitcher. I know, it''s just a pitcher, but in these days of exotic whiz bang plastics and product sourcing from 10 different countries made by companies I never heard of, this works. Rubbermaid. ''Nuff said. I need another one because when one is cooling in the fridge, I can have another one ready to go. I go through a pitcher a day of lemon/lime water so it''s worth it. I wish I could get a different color but hey, that''s REALLY nit picking.

Want Tupperware New Classic Sheer 1-gallon Gal. Pitcher Discount?

This product was exactly as it appeared in the ad and it was shipped and it was received very timely.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment