iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System Save 38% Off

iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System
  • Drain to RO water ratio is 2:1.For each gallon of clean water, only 2 gallons of water are wasted.
  • Complete system ready for installation, including upscale RO faucet.
  • RO Alkaline Filter
  • Produce perfectly PH-balanced alkaline water; Help minimize the fluctuations of your body''s pH
  • Gives back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium ion.
  • This natural calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ions can be absorbed 100%by the body.
  • Note: If your water pressure is below 45PSI, we recommend our RO system with built-in booster pump, model #RCC7P-AK.

My old RO filter (with UV) was not working right, even after replacing all the filters. So I was looking for a new RO system with good reviews and decided on 2 systems: Tap Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis with Alkaline by Perfect Water and iSpring 6-stage with RO Alkaline. The Tap Master had tons of great feedback, but so was iSpring (the non-alkaline model). The only reason why I ended up purchasing iSpring was the price.

DAY 1

The system came in a well packaged box and I found everything easily including some spare parts for future use, which I appreciate. Fittings and pipes were included. All I need was the tools (wrench, scissors, etc) and a Teflon sealer that I got from Home Depot. I noticed a little trace of water and I found out that iSpring did a real test for quality control so that''s a good thing.

Installation was not hard, but it took me 45-60 minutes because I had to make sure that all fittings were tight and I also labeled the in/out just for future references, steps that most people won''t do or not required to get the system up and running. The manual is clear and upon my purchase, the seller emailed me a youtube link that shows how to install it.

Once everything was installed, I ran the water for about 10-20 minutes just to flush the system. I used HM Digital TDS-EZ TDS Water Quality Tester and got 150+ PPM (parts per million) in the beginning, and got better as I continually ran the water within minutes to as low as 20 PPM. I also tested a very popular bottled water that I like, and it showed the same 20 PPM with similar taste, which is great. After about an hour or two, it seems to stay within the 15-45 PPM range.

Note on PPM:

0-50 PPM = ideal water

50-100 PPM = carbon filtered water

100-200 PPM = hard water

200-300 PPM = average tap water

300-400 PPM = high total dissolved solid (TDS)

500 PPM = US EPA''s high contaminant level

I''ve ran it for a few hours now and saw no leak and everything works great. The water quality is crisp and better yet, the Alkaline level is better than just an ordinary RO (alkaline has many benefits and will help you detoxify your body naturally).

DAY 2

Tested the water often and I get 20-40 PPM. Water came with less bubbles.

DAY 3

As of now, the PPM is constantly in the low 20s with very little bubbles. This system runs very quietly and I''ve never heard any noise from it. I will update this review if I see some degradation in quality other than normal wear/tear or scheduled filter change (which is recommended every 6 months for some, 1 year for the other). Overall, I am happy with the quality and most importantly, I have a good, clean and great tasting water again. I will not have any problem recommending this system to anyone.

Buy iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System Now

The six-stage filtration system works well and produces excellent water and taste. It is gratifying to know that our drinking and cooking water is this pure and has the right alkaline pH from the stage six filtration...After installation, I chased leaks for three days and eventually Teflon taped the factory-assembled plastic tubing compression joint threads. If you take the initiative to Teflon tape all tubing compression fitting threads before installation, you will be much happier in the long run. Also make sure tubing ends have tapered sleeve inserts in place--the added-on alkaline filter''s tubing did not have these inserts installed, creating one more nuisance leak. Though the leaks were frustrating and indicated a need for improvement at the manufacturing/assembly level, the lower price, overall quality and clear gains of the system deserved a four-star rating. Hardware is attractive and the sink faucet looks good and works well...Enjoy the clean, safe and affordable water!

Additional information...We purchased the 6-stage R.O. system in March and have really enjoyed the water quality. Recently, our system had an issue, which we discussed with the folks at iSpring/123filters.com. Their resolution of the problem was handled with professionalism and thoroughness, very promptly and to our utmost satisfaction! We continue to recommend this package for its cost, the health benefits of high quality water and the commitment that iSpring has to its customers...

Read Best Reviews of iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System Here

When I unpacked the unit I noticed that one of the elbow fittings was just broken off. That wasn''t a big deal since they included several extra fittings (more than the instructions said there should be) just an annoyance trying to remove a threaded fitting when there is nothing sticking out to grab onto.

After I replaced the fitting I followed the instructions and it was an easy install, but unfortunately half of the threaded fittings were leaking. Most just needed to be tightened one was on so tight it needed to be removed and add some new Teflon tape. The alkalinity filter was probably the most troublesome as far as leaking was concerned.

Once I got all the leaks the until works great, water taste great, and it brings the TDS down from 320 to 23. I would give it 5 starts but having to take apart and redo most of the fitting that where done at the factory was a drag (may-be I got a technician that was in training or having a bad day).

Want iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System Discount?

Before purchasing this system I''ve tried some other systems and was disappointed. This system is everything I was looking for. I''ve had it for about 6 months now and I love everything about it. Installation can be done by anyone who can use basic tools. Since I didn''t have much room under the sink I''ve installed my system in the basement directly below kitchen. I would recommend this to everyone.

Save 38% Off

Took a bit to install due to all the tubes and filters and there was one tiny leak that we fixed but all and all we love this filter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment