Brita Space Saver Pitcher

Brita Space Saver Pitcher with Nalgene BottleI bought this to save money on bottled water and to reduce waste. Makes fresh, clean water. Only 2 complains about it are...

1) Flap on spout is flimsy--VERY! It seems like it''s hanging on by a thread. I lost it already once and Brita was great...I called and they sent me out a whole new lid at no charge (which I didn''t necessarily need but that''s how they do it.)

2) Over flow goes into handle and will leak everywhere. I guess having an over flow run off is good but it can be annoying to wait for it to: A) drain and B) have it leak all over (it just drains out of bottom of the handle). I just try to be careful not to over fill to avoid this annoyance.

Besides that, great product. Filters can be expensive but if you''re willing to look, you can find a good price now and then. CVS also sells universal filters that fit this and other brand pitchers. I bought them in a pinch and they seem to work just as well. Bonus bottle is great, I use it almost everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment