Dustless Technologies 16003 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum Save 6% Off

Dustless Technologies 16003 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum with 12-Foot-by-1-1/2-Inch Hose
  • No need to change the filters when switching from a dry job to a wet job.
  • Will never blow dust.
  • Ideal on Concrete dust and drywall dust
  • Lasts 6 times longer that the competition
  • Filters are washable

I bought this unit to keep drywall dust in my basement I am finishing to a minimum, using the floor attachment to clean all the dust that was on the floor from before I got the unit, and also to attach to a Porter Cable sander. Not a bit of dust escaped the vacuum, and it worked perfectly with the Porter, allowing almost no dust at all to escape during the sanding of the walls and ceiling of an additional 1300 square feet I am finishing in my house. The suction could be a little bit better if you are wanting to use this also as a general shop vac, but for picking up small particles, and as long as you install the "optional" pre filter bag, this works as advertised.

UPDATE 8/1/12

Used the vac for another major project drywalling a new room. Still works like the day I bought it. I have gone through quite a few of the pre filter bags and they never clog or lose suction. When I empty them they typically have 30 lbs or so of drywall dust and other particles. I love this thing.

Buy Dustless Technologies 16003 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum Now

I own a company that does dry wall repair and have used one of these on a daily basis for 11 years and had no problems . It works perfectly as long as you use it for what it was intended for it''s not meant to be a shop vac it''s for fine dust not wood chips

Read Best Reviews of Dustless Technologies 16003 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum Here

This vacuum is fantastic. I''ve tried every trick in the book to get my shop vac to pick up fine clay particles on the studio floor without spewing them out as fast as i pick them out. Not this vacuum!!! I vacuumed the entire studio and not a particle of clay made it past the filters. i would recommend this vacuum to all potters!

Want Dustless Technologies 16003 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum Discount?

We specialize in Concrete Coatings and do a lot of concrete grinding. We hook up the Dustless Vacuums to our pre-separators and they work great. Better than a regular shop vac and a lot cheaper than the expensive vacuums in the concrete grinding industry

Save 6% Off

After a crew jackhammered, broke out, & replaced 31'' of my solid concrete basement wall, I had fine masonry dust on every single surface in my house. I knew I needed some type of ash vac to handle this job or the fine dust would end up going right through the filter of a typical shop vac. I was initially hesitant to spend the money but eventually decided on this vacuum. In the end it was a great decision.

The vacuum worked perfectly during 2 five hour marathon sessions of continuous operation. No loss of suction at any point and no dust! I purchased and used an optional hepa filter bag as extra insurance though I''m not sure it was necessary...at the very least it will make emptying the vac easier. The hose is high quality...much nicer than my old cheap craftsman vac hose...and the attachments are nice too. Also, I am very sensitive when it comes to my hearing. At some points I would not wear ear protection and I could still handle it so I''m pleased with the volume as well.

Yesterday I knocked out a plaster wall and replaced with drywall. I vacuumed up chunks of both materials and this thing kept going. I used to vacuum up drywall dust and get it right back through my old vac. Now that I''ve spent the money, I keep wondering why on earth anyone would buy a standard shop vac when this is available.

Note: I bought a used vac from Amazon that was described as "like new". I assumed it was going to be an unused return. When I opened the box and wood chips fell out I knew otherwise. There were scratches and marks on several of the tools as well. It worked fine so I dealt with it. A couple days later I realized the tool holder was not in the box. To amazon''s credit they credited me back the cost of the holder and I ordered it directly from the company myself. In the end I was happy with the 33% savings.

Bottom line: A great Vacuum cleaner, a little pricey but buying used may be ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment